From Traditional Medicare To Medicare Advantage – Get The Facts


Confused by all of your Medicare options?

You’re not alone. Making sense of all your Medicare options can be a challenge. When you become eligible at age 65, it’s important to understand all the facts before you make a decision on your coverage.

To help you make the best choice for your healthcare needs, our Medicare Lab provides easy-to-understand information on Traditional Medicare, Medigap insurance, Medicare Advantage plans and more.


What you’ll learn

What you need to know about Traditional Medicare: Parts A, B and D.

Also known as Original Medicare, this federal program delivers crucial healthcare benefits but there are enrollment requirements and stringent guidelines on what it will not cover.

What’s not covered by Traditional Medicare that you’ll need to pay for yourself.

It’s important to understand that Medicare Parts A and B will only cover 80% of approved medical services. The other 20%, and any excluded care, will be an out-of-pocket expense.

What you need to know about Medigap insurance policies.

Medigap policies are private insurance plans that provide supplemental healthcare coverage to help pay some of the out-of-pocket costs that are not covered by Traditional Medicare.

What you need to know about Medicare Advantage Plans

Also known as Medicare Part C, Medicare Advantage Plans are private insurance policies that provide an alternative to Medicare Parts A and B plus some additional benefits.

How your Medicare Part B premiums are calculated based on your taxable income.

When your income exceeds certain thresholds established each year, it can result in a surcharge that increases the Medicare Part B premium deducted from your Social Security.

Schedule Appointment

Looking to talk to a qualified professional today? We have hundreds of mentors available and ready to answers all of your retirement questions.

Schedule now.


All of our workshops include

Our workshops are guaranteed to provide you with these benefits and many more.

Real-world training from industry professionals

Our mentors have helped thousands of indivisuals find financial clarity and chart their path to retirement.

Up to date information on the topics presented

Our educational workshops are updated every year and are the source of the most up-to-date information in the industry.

An Interactive learning environemnt with peers

Ask and listen to questions answered by a professional in real time. This helps forster a deeper understanding of the material.

Trusted by thousands of people looking for retirement help


Upcoming Events

New Learning Lab workshops pop up daily. Check out these upcoming events.

Not seeing an event near you?
Subscribe now to get notificed when an event lands near you or schedule an appointment to speak to a professional today.

It's your finances.
We're here to help you learn.