Join Us For a FREE “Social Security/Tax Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Wrentham
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date! Thursday, June 9, 2022 – 6:30 pm
Fiske Public Library 110 Randall Rd, Wrentham, MA 02093 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Updated for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Updated for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- Utilizing Tax Deductions and Credits to help you Pay Less to the IRS.
- Taking Retirement Account withdrawals at the right time may reduce your taxes.
- We will not be covering Social Security Disability at this workshop.
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!