Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Wilmette
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Event Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 – 6:15pm
Wilmette Park District Recreation Center 3000 Glenview Rd, Wilmette, IL 60091 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event - This Event is Limited to 20 Guests -
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting area including…
- Social Distancing: Limited to 10 tables with one participant and guest per table. A maximum of 10 people if all 10 tables are full. All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!