Join Us For A Complimentary “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Dine & Learn in Wilkes-Barre
Hosted by The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Event Dates: May 29th or June 5th (6pm)
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Mohegan Sun Pocono
Wilkes-Barre, PA 187026
Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Opportunities to increase lifetime benefits by tens of thousands.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- Differences between traditional retirement financing strategies like IRA’s, Pensions, Rollovers and much more…
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!