Join Us In Venice For A FREE Retirement Strategies Workshop
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Wednesday, January 15th @ 6:00 pm
Venice Community Center 326 Nokomis Ave S, Venice, FL 34285 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- Identify the most important steps to take NOW, before the next bear market hits.
- Turn existing IRAs into tax free accounts.
- Get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- Take control of your pensions and 401(k)s.
- Potentially pay far less taxes on your retirement income.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement and much more…
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!