Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn Retirement Planning Workshop in Tom’s River
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 – 6:15 pm
Artisan's Restaurant & Brewery 1171 Hooper Ave, Toms River, NJ 08753 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to a complimentary gourmet dinner and informational seminar and insurance presentation entitled “Understanding Different Retirement Strategies”.
- Ways to obtain income you can’t outlive!
- Strategies to feel good about your retirement strategies
- Do you have to risk loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Options that let one avoid taxes on IRA distributions **
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend ant tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!