Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn Retirement Planning Workshop in Tom’s River
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date! Wednesday, January 27 – 6:00 pm
Artisan's Restaurant & Brewery 1171 Hooper Ave, Toms River, NJ 08753 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the dining area including…
- Social Distancing: Limited to 30 guests. All tables are 6ft apart. The outdoor seating arrangement allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to a complimentary gourmet dinner and informational seminar and insurance presentation entitled “Understanding Different Retirement Strategies”. Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2021!
- Ways to obtain income you can’t outlive!
- Strategies to feel good about your Retirement
- Do you have to risk loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Options that let one avoid taxes on IRA distributions **
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend ant tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!