Social Security and Estate Planning Workshop in Fitchburg
Hosted by The Learning Lab
Navigating The Complexities Of Estate Planning and Social Security
Register Today For Our Complimentary Social Security and Estate Planning Learning Lab – Limited Seating
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How to lower taxes on your Social Security benefits and so much more…
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
Fitchburg Public Library
Event Location: 2nd Floor meeting room – 5530 Lacy Rd Fitchburg, Wisconsin 53711 – Registration Is Required for This Event
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.