Join Us For A Complimentary Social Security and Estate Planning Workshop in Fitchburg
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Event Dates: June 25th (Tue) or 29th (Sat)
Fitchburg Public Library
5530 Lacy Rd, Fitchburg, WI 53711
Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!