Join Us In Tarpon Springs For A FREE Social Security Workshop
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Tuesday, November 12 – 6:30 pm
St. Petersburg College Tarpon Springs Campus 600 E Klosterman Rd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Please join us for our educational series. Our mission is to educate you on topics that affect your financial future and retirement planning. The topic this month will be: Navigating the Complexities of Social Security. We are committed to helping you receive all the retirement benefits you’ve worked so long and hard to earn. At the end of the day, our goal is to ensure you have all the opportunity to plan a successful and enjoyable retirement!
- Learn what Social Security benefits you’re entitled to receive
- How to lower taxes on your Social Security benefits
- When you should apply for Social Security
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits
- Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals and widows or widowers
- What are Delayed Retirement Credits and how can you use them to earn more income
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!