Join Us In Brandon For A FREE Dine & Learn, “Tax-Savvy Retirement Strategies”
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Tuesday, August 27th @ 6:00 pm
Islamorada Fish Company
10501 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL 33619
Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in Retirement.
- Retirement/401k Choices and information and strategy.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Don’t outlive your retirement income!
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!