Join Us In Brandon For A FREE Dine & Learn, “Tax-Savvy Retirement Strategies”
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Tuesday, February 18 @ 6:00 pm
Islamorada Fish Company 10501 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL 33619 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your tax-efficient retirement.
- Retirement/401k Choices and information.
- How to use the stock market in your retirement planning or to supplement your retirement income.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!