Join Us For a FREE Dine & Learn Retirement Planning Workshop in Sterling Heights
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Wednesday, January 22nd – 6:00 pm
Villa Penna Banquet 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- New! 2019 SECURE ACT and how it affects your IRA or 401(k) accounts
- How to keep your principal safe, even during market declines
- Differences between traditional retirement financing strategies like IRA’s, Pensions, Rollovers
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement and much more…
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!