KNOW YOUR OPTIONS!
Understanding Social Security can save you thousands in Retirement!
Analyze your Social Security benefits with a National Benefit Expert today!
Schedule a No-Obligation 1-on-1 Consultation & Benefit Analysis
WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY!
- How to request/read your Social Security statement
- Understand your claiming options
- How to maximize your benefit
- When is taking social security early beneficial?
- The keys the wealthy use to pay less in taxes
- The best time to claim YOUR benefit?
- And answers to all the most common Social Security questions
- BONUS: All participants are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit. *
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when to claim Social Security benefits.
Many retirees apply for Social Security before reaching full retirement age. But by doing so, they may significantly and permanently reduce the benefits that they — and possibly their spouses — could receive over a lifetime.
Social Security provides not only a guaranteed income stream but also longevity protection, spousal protection, and some inflation protection. It may be the closest thing you receive to a traditional pension.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive. The concepts discussed in these consultations are most suitable for those with investable assets of $100k or more.
To help our clients, we provide those prior to retirement or already retired, with a community business that really cares about protecting their assets. We will take the time to determine your individual goals and needs to help provide you with a retirement free of worry.
BONUS: All participants are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.