TAP INTO THE MASSIVE BABY BOOMER RETIREMENT MARKET
The foundation of The Learning Lab program is Megastar’s tested-and-proven seminar. Designed and perfected by our founders – who are ranked in the nation’s top 1 % of producers – this powerful seminar is engineered to establish advisors as a trusted resource for retirement-planning information and grow their businesses.
To ensure successful events, seminars are fused with unparalleled advisor training, a direct mail campaign launched for you by Megastar, plus our groundbreaking digital marketing strategy delivered through our educational consumer website, thelearninglab.us.
HOW IT WORKS
Thelearninglab.us targets the 70% of Baby Boomers who search Google for retirement information.
Site visitors can register for your seminar online as they learn about the topics covered in one of the many Labs we offer. Three of our popular topics to consider are:
- Step-By-Step Seminar Training – learn how to effectively present our powerful No-Food Social Security Seminar at a community library or college.
- Tested & Proven Techniques – learn how to book appointments at your event.
- Family Tax Map Software – generates a report personalized with clients’ financial information to help them lower their tax burden in retirement.
- Automated Estate Planning System – guides you and your clients every step of the way and connects you with a team of licensed attorneys in your state.
- Educational Materials – Social Security worksheets and handouts with the latest information.
- Expert Guest Speakers – flown in to conduct your seminar (if requested).
- Ongoing Mentoring and Support – Megastar’s mentors are always a phone call away.
- Groundbreaking Digital Seminar Marketing – through our consumer website,
Thelearninglab.us, and geographically-targeted ads on leading social media platforms.
- Create Attorney-Drafted Estate Plans right from your office.
- Custom documents at an affordable price.
- Solidify relationships and find additional assets using Estate Plan Navigator Software.
- Strategies for how and when to file, depending on their personal situation.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Ways to claim a spousal benefit even if divorced or widowed.
- How Social Security timing works in relation to their 401 (k) and IRA.
- How to lower taxes on their Social Security benefits and more.
- How to avoid a “Tax Bomb” by timing withdrawals from retirement accounts.
- How Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) can bump them into higher tax brackets plus strategies to help eliminate the added tax burden.
- What gets taxed, why it’s taxed and by how much.
- How to leverage the $24,000 standard deduction for married couples in the new Trump Tax code to their advantage.
- Why Roth conversions are more valuable when Federal taxes are low and more.
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to heirs and beneficiaries.
- The essential Estate Planning documents – Last Will and Testament plus different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney and Trusts.
- Planning for Disability, Incapacity and Medical Emergencies.
- Understanding the risks and dangers of the Probate Court Process.
- Strategies to bypass Probate Court to keep assets in the hands of those who matter most.