Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Schertz
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Schertz Public Library 798 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, TX 78154 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement. Don’t forfeit tens of thousands of dollars in benefits unnecessarily!
- Updated for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- New legislation changes to Social Security claiming options.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Tax implications.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!