Join Us For a FREE Estate Planning/Living Trust & Social Security Workshop in San Diego
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 – 6:30 pm
Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Branch Library 9005 Aero Dr, San Diego, CA 92123 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on Estate Planning, Living Trusts, today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!