Join Us For a FREE Dine & Learn “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Portage
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
2021 Date! Wednesday, March 24 – 6:00pm
Courtyard by Marriott Kalamazoo Portage 400 Trade Centre Way, Portage, MI 49002 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event - This Event is Limited to 10 Guests -
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting/dining area including…
- Social Distancing: All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
- Dine & Learn: Individually packaged food will be provided in conjunction with the hotel. All CDC guidelines for providing individually packed food are being followed for this event.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!