Join Us In Port Huron For A FREE Social Security Planning Workshop
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 – 6:30 PM
St Clair County Library (Port Huron Branch) 210 McMorran Blvd, Port Huron, MI 48060 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
NEW for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Updated for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- Note: We will not be discussing Social Security Disability at this workshop.
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational events and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered! Leave your wallet at home, no products will be offered or sold! Not associated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.