Join Us For A Complimentary Social Security Retirement Strategies Workshop in Pikesville
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Tuesday, July 30th – 6:00pm
Pikesville Branch of the Baltimore County Public Library
1301 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208
Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Strategies that can help you maximize your retirement accounts and taxes under the new tax law.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!