Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Pekin
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Wednesday, September 23 – 6:00 pm
Pekin Public Library 301 S 4th St, Pekin, IL 61554 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
For this workshop we are offering a live simulcast, to register to attend his workshop remotely, please register at this link.
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting area including…
- Social Distancing: All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
- NEW! Watch From Home via Zoom! For this workshop, we are offering a live stream of the workshop. Though not as interactive as in-person learning, it offers a chance to obtain knowledge in a more controlled environment, such as in your home or on the road! To register, click here.
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!