Join Us For A Complimentary Social Security Retirement Strategies Workshop in Omaha
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date Only! Tuesday, June 14, 2022 – 6:15 pm
Centris Federal Credit Union 13120 Pierce Street, Omaha, NE 68144 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Please join us for our educational series. Our mission is to educate you on topics that affect your financial future and retirement planning. The topic this month will be: Navigating the Complexities of Social Security. We are committed to helping you receive all the retirement benefits you’ve worked so long and hard to earn. At the end of the day, our goal is to ensure you have all the opportunity to plan a successful and enjoyable retirement!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- Unfortunately, we will not be covering Social Security disability at this workshop.
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!