Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Odon
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 – 6:00 pm
[email protected] Technology Park 13598 East WestGate Drive, Odon, IN 47562 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
For over 20 years, Brian has assisted thousands of Mid-Western families with taxes and retirement planning. For a large part of his career, he has been focused on serving as a resource for federal employees with their FERS and CSRS benefit plans.
As the National Director of Federal Edge, Brian’s experience and training make him uniquely qualified to conduct educational presentations. He also works one-on-one in his private practice – helping federal employees fully understand their benefits as they plan to retire.
In his role as a Federal Retirement System National Instructor, Brian also teaches CPAs, Attorneys, Insurance Agents, and Financial Professionals. The goal is to make them aware of FERS/CSRS complexities to help them better serve their own clients retiring from federal positions.
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting area including…
- Social Distancing: All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!