Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Logan!
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Dates! August 30 or 31, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Eccles Conference Center Utah State University 550 N 900 E, Logan, UT 84322 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event FREE Parking available for the event!
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- NEW for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Is Social security running out of money?
- Can you work and collect social security without losing benefits
- Can you claim benefits from an ex-spouse?
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive. These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!