Join Us For a FREE Retirement Strategies Workshop in Minneapolis
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Dates! April 26 & 27, 2022 – 6:00 pm
W Minneapolis - The Foshay 821 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402 There is valet parking available at the hotel. For alternative options there are parking ramps & lots located just across the street. Street parking is also available but limited.
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to the W Minneapolis – The Foshay for a retirement strategies workshop entitled “Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement“. This interactive retirement workshop covers such aspects as 401(k), IRAs, Social Security, and tax mitigation strategies! If financial and retirement planning is new to you, this is a great way to understand the options you have available as you begin your retirement journey! Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2022!
- IRAs, Roth IRAs. 401(k), 403(b), 467(b) and TSPs.
- Ways to obtain the income you can’t outlive!
- Understanding tax mitigation strategies
- Strategies to feel good about your Retirement
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Do you have to risk a loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!