Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn “Social Security Strategies” Workshop in Metarie
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
New for 2022! December 1, 2021 – 6:00pm
Andrea's Italian Restaurant 3100 19th St, Metairie, LA 70002 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement. Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive *
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
* The Retirement Analysis gives estimates based on your actual Social Security earnings record. Please keep in mind that these are just estimates. We can’t provide your actual benefit amount until you apply for benefits. And that amount may differ from the estimates provided.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered! Leave your wallet at home, no products will be offered or sold!