Join Us For a FREE Retirement Strategies Workshop in Marysville
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Workshop Dates! May 17 & 18, 2022 – 6:30 pm
The Venue 1112 1112 Gratiot Blvd, Marysville, MI 48040 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to Venue 1112 for a retirement strategies workshop entitled “Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement“. This interactive retirement workshop covers such aspects as 401(k), IRAs, Social Security, and tax mitigation strategies! If financial and retirement planning is new to you, this is a great way to understand the options you have available as you begin your retirement journey! Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2022!
- Ways to obtain the income you can’t outlive!
- Understanding tax mitigation strategies
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Do you have to risk a loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- We will not be covering Social Security Disability
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!