Join Us For a FREE Dine & Learn Medicare Workshop in Marietta
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020 – 6:30 pm
House of Lu (Marietta Square) 89 Cherokee St NE, Marietta, GA 30060 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the dining area including…
- Social Distancing: Limited to 15 guests. The seating arrangement allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on the 4 parts of Medicare (Parts A, B, C & D), your coverage choices, what is and isn’t covered, supplemental plans, costs, penalties and the upcoming Medicare Advantage open enrollment period (January 1 – March 31).
- A brief history of Medicare
- The Affordable Care Act for those under 65
- Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and supplemental (Medigap) plans
- Costs, premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance.
- Part A, B, and D penalties
- Which plan is best for you (costs, benefits, networks, and STAR ratings)
- Navigating Open Enrollment
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!