Join Us For A Complimentary Retirement Planning Workshop in Mandeville
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Thursday, October 3 – 6:00 pm
St. Tammany Parish Library Causeway Branch 3457 US-190, Mandeville, LA 70471 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
A workshop designed specifically to empower people recently retired or approaching retirement, people like you seeking knowledge to achieve the best retirement possible.
- How to develop a consistent and predictable retirement income strategy based on your unique income resources and your specific needs.
- How to manage your retirement portfolio with a time-tested process to reduce volatility and provide reliability.
- Tax strategies for retaining your hard-earned savings.
- The critical value as well as clear steps toward building your own written retirement plan.
- Common and not-so-common perils, pitfalls, and blunders many retirees experience.
- How to select professional retirement advice based on industry standards.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!