Join Us For a FREE Estate Planning/Retirement Workshop in Louisburg
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date Only! January 11, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Fox Community Hall 201 S Broadway St, Louisburg, KS 66053 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on Retirement Strategies, Estate Planning, Living Trusts, and today’s latest legislation.
- Updated for 2022!
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and more.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!