Join Us For a FREE Estate Planning/Retirement Workshop in Lenexa
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Dates! November 9th or 16th – 6:00 pm
Johnson County Library (Lenexa City Center) 8778 Penrose Ln, Lenexa, KS 66219 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on Retirement Strategies, Estate Planning, Living Trusts, and today’s latest legislation. Like many people, you may hope to leave a substantial legacy for your loved ones and charitable causes. But without proper planning and the appropriate financial strategies, you may not be able to protect your assets from probate and other unintended consequences. As a result, your estate may be settled in ways you did not intend
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and more.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!