Join Us For a FREE Medicare Educational Event in Lake Wylie
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date! Tuesday, August 16, 2022 – 12:00 pm
Lake Wylie Library 185 Blucher Cir, Lake Wylie, SC 29710 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. Medicare has so many tricky requirements that can make getting the right plan confusing. We’ll teach you how to understand the critical rules and fine print in all the plans to avoid any unpleasant financial surprises. You’ll learn the key differences between plans and a simple process for comparing the 70+ Medicare options available in every region. Plus, learn how to choose the right one for you.
- NEW for 2022!
- Learn how and when to enroll.
- Learn how to avoid ALL the tricky Medicare penalties.
- Understand the key differences between Supplemental and Advantage plans.
- Get unbiased pros and cons of all your Medicare options.
- Learn all about the “Donut Hole” and how to avoid it.
- Discover which Medigap policies are the best value in 2022 and beyond.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered! Nothing makes you more doubtful about your choice than conflicting and complicated information. Our workshop is a “one-stop-shop” for how to enroll in Medicare right the first time. The presenter and venue are not affiliated with Medicare.