Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Lake Wylie
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Lake Wylie Library 185 Blucher Cir, Lake Wylie, SC 29710 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- NEW for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Utilizing Tax Deductions and Credits to help you Pay Less to the IRS.
- Taking Retirement Account withdrawals at the right time may reduce your taxes.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!