Join Us For a FREE Estate Planning Workshop in Lake Mary
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020 – 6:00 pm
Lake Mary Senior Center 911 Wallace Ct, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation.
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- Understanding the risks of the Probate Court Process.
- Planning for Disability, Incapacity, Medical Emergencies
- Strategies to bypass Probate Court to keep assets in the hands of those who matter most.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!