Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
Loxahatchee River Center at Burt Reynolds Park 805 US-1, Jupiter, FL 33477 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this workshop will reveal the latest proven strategies to help you preserve your wealth, get more income and can help to reduce your risk and tax liabilities in retirement.
- Identify the most important steps to take NOW, before the next bear market hits.
- Turn existing IRAs into tax free accounts.
- Get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- Take control of your pensions and 401(k)s.
- Cover long-term care costs without expensive annual premiums.
- Potentially pay far less taxes on your retirement income.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!