Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn Retirement Planning Workshop in Hampton!
Safe Money Retirement Strategies
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
2021 Dates! March 2 or March 4, 2021 – 6:00 pm
CR's The Restaurant 287 Exeter Rd, Hampton, NH 03842 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Who Should Attend?
New for 2021! Adult first-time attendees only., please. Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to a complimentary gourmet dinner and informational retirement workshop entitled “Managing Your Wealth In The New Economy”. With heightened global market volatility and slower economic growth expected, even high net worth investors are concerned about their portfolio’s ability to support their lifestyle throughout retirement. More than ever, investors like you need a financial game plan that is able to adapt and adjust to changes in the tax laws, the financial markets, and the economic climate.
You will learn the following topics, in easy to understand terms:
- How to preserve capital, diversify your portfolio, and reallocate your assets according to your family’s unique needs.
- How to protect yourself against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing the chance to grow your money now.
- How to convert your savings and investments into a steady stream of retirement income and which sources you should draw from first.
- Strategies you need to know for the eventual market rebound.
- The most common, yet critical, financial mistakes that even the savviest investors fall victim to.
If you own a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 or TSP you don’t want to miss this workshop. This is an educational program only; there is no cost or obligation to attend. A fine complimentary dinner follows!
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the dining area including…
- Social Distancing: Limited to 12 guests. All tables are 6ft apart. The seating arrangement allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
- Any handouts are one-time use.
Leave your wallet at home! These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!
Adult first-time attendees only, please. No agents or brokers. These vents are designed for individuals 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement. A representative from Safe Money Retirement Strategies will contact you prior to reserving seating. SGL Fiancial LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments ort investment strategies. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein.