Estate Planning Workshop in Portage
Hosted by The Learning Lab
Navigating The Complexities Of Estate Planning
Register Today For Our Complimentary Estate Planning Learning Lab – Limited Seating
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
- Understanding the risks of the Probate Court Process.
- Strategies to bypass Probate Court to keep assets in the hands of those who matter most.
- Planning for Disability, Incapacity, Medical Emergencies and much more.
Portage Public Libray
Event Location: 300 Library Lane, Portage, Michigan 49002 – Registration Is Required for This Event
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.