Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Franklin
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
New for 2022! Thursday, August 25th – 6:00 pm
Johnson County Public Library Franklin Branch 401 State St, Franklin, IN 46131 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Updated for 2022!
- Learn about all the Social Security Benefits you’re entitled to receive *
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Why the 2022 wage base limit raise could cost you in additional taxes
- Eye-opening Strategies that may save taxes on your Social Security Income
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement, and much more!
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive.
* The Retirement Analysis gives estimates based on your actual Social Security earnings record. Please keep in mind that these are just estimates. We can’t provide your actual benefit amount until you apply for benefits. And that amount may differ from the estimates provided.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered! Not associated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.