Join Us For a FREE Retirement Strategies Workshop in Farmington
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020 – 6:30 pm
Farmington Co-Work 32729 Grand River Ave, Farmington, MI Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting area including…
- Social Distancing: All guests are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Strategies for converting your nest egg into pension-like retirement income that’s protected from stock market volatility.
- The importance of timing when you file for Social Security to maximize your benefit.
- Ways to obtain income you can’t outlive!
- Strategies to feel good about your retirement strategies
- Do you have to risk loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Options that let one avoid taxes on IRA distributions **
- Facts about the advantages of Annuities and so much more.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend ant tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!