Join Us For a FREE “Social Security Retirement Strategies” Workshop in Evans
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Dates: August 23rd or 25th, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Columbia County Library 7022 Evans Town Center Blvd, Evans, GA Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this enlightening class will provide insightful information on how to avoid some very common mistakes people make in electing Social Security benefits.
- New for 2022!
- We will not be covering Social Security Disability at this workshop.
- A critical update on how Social Security funding was impacted
by the COVID-19 bailouts and other 2021 changes.
- Will you be receiving the 2022 increase?
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits
- Why the Social Security Administration is strictly prohibited
from giving you any advice on filing your claim.
- How to reduce or potentially eliminate taxes on your
Social Security benefits.
- Ways that working can affect your benefits and their taxability.
- Certain types of earnings and pensions and how they could affect
- Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals, and
- Help with CSRS and FERS retirements.
- All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!