Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn Retirement Strategies Workshop in Edmond
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Two Dates! July 20 or July 27 – 6:15pm
Event's at Eddie's 2828 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2021! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to a complimentary gourmet dinner and informational retirement strategies presentation. Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2021!
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457(b)s and TSPs
- How to keep your money safe regardless of market losses
- Where you should never put your IRA
- How to avoid taxes on IRA distributions
- How to turn your existing IRA into Tax-Free accounts!
- How to not outlive your income during retirement!
- Social Security maximization!
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered! Leave your wallet at home, no products will be offered or sold!