Join Us For a FREE Tax-Savvy Retirement Strategies Workshop in Belton
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Thursday, July 14, 2022 – 6:00 pm
Harris Community Center 401 N Alexander St, Belton, TX 76513 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
New for 2022! If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, it’s important to understand how taxes (including the new 2017 & 2019 tax changes) impact your income, as it may be possible for you to pay fewer taxes on your hard-earned dollars. Our workshop will equip you with up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding Retirement Taxation and Social Security. Learn ways to harvest Tax Efficient Income from sources such as Social Security, 401(k), 403(b), IRA, and Pension Plans. At this Educational Workshop we will discuss:
- Updated for 2022!
- Mistaken beliefs about taxes that may limit your Retirement Income.
- Eye-opening Strategies that may Save Taxes on your Social Security Income.
- Utilizing Tax Deductions and Credits to help you Pay Less to the IRS.
- Taking Retirement Account withdrawals at the right time may reduce your taxes.
- Strategies to help you develop a Winning Approach to Tax Savings.
BONUS Topic – Long Term Care/Estate Planning
NEW for 2022! Many people believe they don’t need estate planning (wills and trusts) because they think they don’t have an estate. Or they think the value of their estate is not great enough to cause estate taxation, so what’s the point? The bottom line is if you own something of value that you would like to pass on to someone else upon your death, you have an estate. Whether you know it or not, you also have an estate plan. The state has one for you free of charge (that you may not like) if you do not write your own will.
Below are just some of the questions we go through to assist us in designing an estate plan (either will-based or trust-based) that meets your goals.
- Gifting before the five-year look back period!
- Medicaid long-term care eligibility without spending all of your own money!
- Do you want to provide for and protect your children?
- Do you want to avoid probate?
- Do you have a family business or farm you want to leave your children?
- Do you want to protect your assets from lawsuits or creditors?
- Do you want to protect your children’s inheritance from the possibility of failed marriages?
- Do you want to ensure your death shall not be unnecessarily prolonged by artificial means or other measures?
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!