Join Us For a FREE Tax Strategies Workshop in Baton Rouge
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 – 6:30 pm
East Baton Rouge Parish Library 7711 Goodwood Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA Note: Registration Is Required for This Event Limited Seating due to COVID-19
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting area including…
- Social Distancing: All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, it’s important to understand how taxes (including the new 2017 & 2019 tax changes) impact your income, as it may be possible for you to pay fewer taxes on your hard-earned dollars. Our workshop will equip you with up to date and comprehensive information regarding Retirement Taxation and Social Security. Learn ways to harvest Tax Efficient Income from sources such as Social Security, 401(k), 403(b), IRA, and Pension Plans. At this Educational Workshop we will discuss:
- Mistaken beliefs about taxes that may limit your Retirement Income.
- Eye-opening Strategies that may Save Taxes on your Social Security Income.
- Utilizing Tax Deductions and Credits to help you Pay Less to the IRS.
- Taking Retirement Account withdrawals at the right time may reduce your taxes.
- Strategies to help you develop a Winning Approach to Tax Savings.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!