Join Us In Baton Rouge For A FREE “Tax-Savvy Retirement Strategies” Workshop
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
Thursday, September 5th @ 6:00 pm
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive
4848 Constitution Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how Social Security ties into other facets of your retirement and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Differences between traditional retirement financing strategies like IRA’s, Pensions, Rollovers
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement.
- Risk planning and different retirement strategies to maximize returns in retirement.
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more in retirement and much more…
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered!