Join Us For a FREE Gourmet Dine & Learn Retirement Strategies Workshop in Baton Rouge
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
New for 2021! Tuesday, February 23, 2021 – 6:00pm
Drusilla Seafood Restaurant 3482 Drusilla Ln D, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event - This Event is Limited to 15 Guests -
Who Should Attend?
New for 2021! Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact. You and a guest are invited to a complimentary gourmet dinner and informational retirement strategies presentation entitled “Retire, Ready or Not”. Because of limited seating, first-time attendees only, please!
- Updated for 2021!
- Ways to obtain income you can’t outlive!
- Strategies to feel good about your Retirement
- Do you have to risk loss to grow your assets?
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Options that let one avoid taxes on IRA distributions **
Is It Safe To Attend?
We are dedicated to the safety of the participants and the staff. We have adopted all CDC recommended safety procedures for the meeting/dining area including…
- Social Distancing: All tables are 6ft apart. The meeting room allows for ample spacing for tables, guests, and staff. No unregistered walk-ins will be allowed.
- FREE Face Masks: For your added protection we recommend you bring your favorite comfortable face mask. If you do not have one or forgot to bring your mask we will be providing all guests with a face mask if needed!
- FREE Hand Sanitizer: As well as pre-cleaning all areas, we will also be providing hand sanitizer for guests to make sure you feel confident after touching any venue surfaces. Your safety as always is paramount.
- Dine & Learn: Individually packaged food will be provided in conjunction with the hotel. All CDC guidelines for providing individually packed food are being followed for this event.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain, and profit from the information covered!