Tax in Retirement Workshop in Draper
Hosted by The Learning Lab
Navigating The Complexities Of Social Security
Register Today For Our Complimentary Tax In Retirement Learning Lab – Limited Seating
- How to avoid a “Tax Bomb” by timing withdrawals from your retirement accounts.
- How Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) can bump you into higher tax brackets plus strategies to help eliminate the added tax burden.
- What gets taxed, why it’s taxed and by how much.
- How to leverage the $24,000 standard deduction for married couples to your advantage.
- Why Roth conversions are more valuable when Federal taxes are low and so much more.
Event Location: Draper Meeting Room – 1136 Pioneer Rd, Draper, UT, 84020 – Registration Is Required for This Event
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary personalized Social Security Timing Report that provides information to help maximize your Social Security Retirement Benefit.