Join Us For a FREE Dine & Learn Tax-Savvy Retirement Brunch Workshop in Allentown
The Learning Lab
“Authentic, Educational Retirement Resources – Brought To You”
One Date! Saturday, February 12, 2022 – 10:00 am
Iron Lakes Country Club 3625 Shankweiler Rd, Allentown, PA 18104 Note: Registration Is Required for This Event
Who Should Attend?
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, it’s important to understand how taxes impact your income, as it may be possible for you to pay fewer taxes on your hard-earned dollars. Our workshop will equip you with up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding Retirement Taxation and Social Security. Learn ways to harvest Tax Efficient Income from sources such as Social Security, 401(k), 403(b), IRA, and Pension Plans. At this Educational Workshop we will discuss:
- Updated for 2022!
- Mistaken beliefs about taxes that may limit your Retirement Income.
- Eye-opening Strategies that may Save Taxes on your Social Security Income.
- Utilizing Tax Deductions and Credits to help you Pay Less to the IRS.
- Taking Retirement Account withdrawals at the right time may reduce your taxes.
- Strategies to help you develop a Winning Approach to Tax Savings.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It.” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered! First-time attendees only, please!